• Master of Marketing Management (MMM)
• Master’s Degree Course in Business Administration (MBA)
Our mission is to strive to attain excellence in education so as to contribute to the Socio-economic transitions in the nation by presenting unique pedagogical opportunities aimed at developing outstanding effective, committed & dedicated socially responsible global managers & leaders who make valuable contributions to all levels of the corporate world and society.
To be a world center of learning that excels in management & Information Technology, education, research, training and consultancy.
• IBMR has a track record of being one of the pioneers in the field of academics for IT & Management for 30 years.
• A strong alumni base of 22000 students who are very closely associated with the institute for placements and industry interfacing.
• IBMR is ranked amongst the Top B schools in India by Business Barons, Dalal Street Journal & All India Management Association.
• IBMR is Affiliated to the University of Pune, which is rated as one of the top universities in the country.
• All Masters Degree Courses are approved by AICTE & Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
• Proactive Management that focuses on grooming students to suit the industry needs.
• Strong strategic alliances with IT & Non-IT sectors, and a strong presence in the industrial sector in India and abroad.
• The institute has the best in-house facilities available, with top of the line computer labs, library with more than 25000 books on management and IT, online journals & international magazines.
• Faculty drawn from industry, academia with adequate experience to take care of the overall development of the students.
• Excellent placements records, with students excelling in their respective jobs as employees.
• IBMR believes in the holistic development of the students, which is done through a lot of academic, cultural, sports, team building activities, competitions, soft skills, industry interfacing, etc.
• The students of IBMR have been regularly securing positions in the University of Pune Merit List and now producing university toppers has become a norm with the institution.
• Locational advantage since the institute is located in the heart of Asia’s largest industrial belt (PCMC), surrounded by three major software parks.
• The institute has a highly efficient Research Cell that provides consultancy and research work for the industries & offers MDP’s and helps research scholars for their Ph.D. qualifications.
• IBMR is one of the major institutes in India to adopt the case study methodology of teaching and also into developing case studies and conducting case study resolution competitions for industries in India and abroad.
At ASM, what we really count as special is the fact that we look at grooming students to making them corporate savvy professionals from day one. Our exhaustive events, workshops, seminars, foreign faculty visits, ensure that our students have a curriculum packed with both academic and practical exposure.
GROOMING FOR SUCCESS
The ASM’s IBMR has an excellent track record of placements, with over 25,000 alumni placed across the country in various sectors, functions and levels. These alumni provide networking strengths and enable continuous industryacademic interface. The Alumni inputs along with the institute’s myriad activities play an integral role in making our students the choicest pick by the various organizations that come for placements. The evolvement of a dedicated Corporate Relation cell is with a view to conduct important career planning.
The launch pad for grooming begins on day one when the students come to our campus through very intensive induction schedule by the end of which a student has designed a road map for the following years with the institute. Industry Academia Interface & Activities are designed with a lot of consideration to make a student desirable to the industries and they act as milestones on their journey towards their placements.
IBMR attracts a wide range of students from various backgrounds and potential, this necessitates a SWOT Analysis that helps to profile them according to their skills and abilities. Few of the activities that are carried out as an intensive preparation for placements are :-
Student Counseling & Workshop on self assessment
Resume Building, interview techniques, Group Discussion and negotiation skills.
Psychometric and Aptitude tests
Panel Discussion for Functional areas
Student club participation.
Facilitating summer internship
Student Analysis – Profiling
Job Analysis – Market Assessment
For admission and more information please visit: http://www.asmibmr.edu.in
Or call on +91 9090430147