Courses Offered : PGDM & PGPX
We aim to :
• Develop as a mature academic institution and acquire global recognition for our unique learning ecosystem that nurtures entrepreneurially inspired and socially responsible leaders.
• Groom leaders who can capably participate in and significantly contribute to the successful transformation of existing and emerging organizations, and help them respond effectively to the ever changing dynamics of the global economy.
• To create an academic environment that fosters inter-disciplinary learning, innovative thinking, and interactive leadership.
• To create sustainable platforms for cutting-edge, socially relevant research by bringing together international academics, industry stalwarts, and policy makers.
• To develop a global network of leaders and entrepreneurs who create value for themselves, their organizations, and society.
Our Core values (IEEE):
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is primarily focused on establishing a strong foundation in business management. With leadership seminars, summer internships, and international-exchange opportunities as key programme highlights, the curriculum is designed for aspirants who are looking for true breadth and depth of knowledge.
The curriculum is based on extensive research and feedback from industry stalwarts and reflects the growing emphasis on the part of leading firms to be profitable and globally competitive, not just for the sake of their shareholders but for all the communities that they serve. The defining feature of the MYRA curriculum is the explicit focus on triple-bottom-line principles, where corporate outcomes are defined and measured through financial, social and environmental performance.
At some point Students take 32 courses – 16 core courses, 10 electives, 3 capstone courses, 2 additional courses, and 1 practicum – totaling 96 credits. Each course is worth 3 credit points. In our intensive learning model, students typically take 2 courses at a time, with each course held over a duration of 3 weeks. The two-year PGDM programme is split into 4 semesters.
Admissions for PDGM 2014-16 and PGPX 2014-15 are open.
The Admissions Committee puts great effort into understanding each applicant’s academic ability, career goals, leadership potential, extracurricular interests, and interpersonal skills. In order to create a diverse and intellectually stimulating learning environment, MYRA seeks to admit students from all disciplines and walks of life. The following are prerequisites and preferences for PGDM/PGPX admissions:
We require a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% and above, from a recognized institution. Your subject background, extra-curricular activities, awards, and recognitions are also considered.
Applicants should have valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/GRE scores. We regard entrance exam scores as helpful indicators of academic ability and achievement when considered thoughtfully amongst other factors.
PGDM: We prefer our PGDM students to have at least two years of experience. We believe that students bring their professional experience to the class and contribute to the cohort interactions and are able to take away more. However, we also welcome exceptionally bright fresh graduates who possess drive and confidence.
PGPX: We require our PGPX students to have five or more years of experience. This advanced programme assumes foundational knowledge in general management theory as well as experience at the managerial level.
The statement of purpose essay forms an important basis for selection to our programmes. Your essay should showcase evidence of leadership, professional promise, your career goals, your personality, and reasons for pursuing higher education. (Word limit: 2000)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please note the dates below when preparing to apply. After we receive your application, our Admissions Office would review it based on the above mentioned criteria and subsequently schedule a Personal Interview for a date and time that is mutually convenient.
More information Please query: 09090430147